Towing Certificate

If you have contracted to provide towing/parking enforcement services for a property located in Vineyard, please submit the Towing/Parking Enforcement Certificate Application and all required documents, and contact the Business Licensing Department with any questions.   

If you are planning to locate your towing business within Vineyard boundaries, please apply for a Commercial Business License through the online portal: